Ladies, it’s time to face the facts. Summer is coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to come to an end too. Sure, work schedules are settling back in and school is back in session, but that just means you have to work a little harder to schedule some much-deserved fun time.
To make it easier, The W Scottsdale is holding two Girls Ultimate Weekend packages Aug. 21-23 and Oct. 2-4. These over-the-top getaway stays are jam packed with exclusive nightlife, VIP treatment and poolside perks for groups booking five rooms or more. Guests who book 10 rooms or more will also receive complimentary upgrades to luxurious Studio Suites.
The W, located in the heart of the entertainment district, promises a weekend of endless fun. Enjoy top notch amenities, cool rooms, VIP bottle service, live music from the hottest acts, and sun drenched cabanas on the hotel’s WET Pool deck – one of the hottest pool scenes in Scottsdale. When you don’t want the weekend to end, enjoy late check out so you can sneak in a few more drinks with the girls.
More details on the Girls Ultimate weekend agenda:
Friday, August 21 or October 2:
- Check in to W Scottsdale’s sleek concierge, or use the hotel’s smartphone-powered keyless entry to skip the introductions and head straight to the suite.
- Day: Get the party started with a complimentary daytime Cabana at the WET Pool (valued at $300) complete with a welcome pitcher of W Scottsdale’s signature cocktail, Vitamin W. Groove to the coolest beats by DJ Soloman and Ray Cache.
- Night: As the sun sets, the temperature rises. Head down to the Living Room to enjoy a complimentary VIP Table along with a bottle of bubbly. Living Room Live starts at 9 p.m. with a live performance by the 76th Street Band.
- Day suggestion: Explore all Scottsdale has to offer, from its vibrant art scene and eclectic new restaurants in Old Own Scottsdale, or snag some retail therapy at W Hotels the Store or the Scottsdale Fashion Square.
- Night: Slip into a reserved complimentary VIP table in the Living Room, including a bottle of bubbly. Groove to live tunes by Angela Ferrari starting at 9 p.m.
- Day: Keep the fun going with a complimentary daytime Cabana at the WET Pool (valued at $300) and splash around to the sounds of DJ Noah Wylie and Q Ward
- Afternoon: Late checkout at 6 p.m.
For more information, visit the The W Scottsdale’s website by clicking here or calling 480-970-2132.
-By Taylor Seely