West Hollywood has long been known for being the center of the LGBTQIA+ community in Los Angeles, and travelers looking to celebrate Pride Month this June will have the perfect getaway at one of the West Hollywood Hotels Collection‘s four sexy boutique hotels: Chamberlain West Hollywood, Montrose West Hollywood, Le Parc Suites and The Grafton on Sunset.
Passport to Pride Offer
Your passport to Pride begins with the West Hollywood Hotels Collection! When travelers choose to stay at one of these gay-friendly hotels, they’ll get the third night free, plus 20% off in-room massage service from Soothe!
Additionally, when guests stay at one hotel, they’ll have access to all four hotels’ pools and amenities. Take advantage of the hotels’ complimentary house bikes to bounce between properties. Hit the rooftop pool at Chamberlain, enjoy a yoga flow class at Le Parc, hang in the lounge for hosted wine hour at Montrose, then spot celebrities on Sunset Boulevard while grabbing a bite at Grafton’s street-front Bar 20 restaurant.
For more information and booking, please visit: https://www.westhollywoodhotels.com/pride.
- Stylish all-suite hotel with recently revamped pool deck and lobby known for hosting creatives and music industry pros
- A top destination for LGBT travelers, Montrose is the home to weekly gay pool parties and a weekly Facebook Live concert series by gay American Idol Finalist David Hernandez. The hotel also hosted the first-ever all LGBTQ fashion show in 2018!
- Chic, upscale all-suite boutique hotel perfect for couples or girls/guys getaways
- Newly redesigned rooftop pool deck and lobby featuring monochromatic black and white furniture with forest green accents
- Unveiled extraordinary multimillion-dollar renovation at the end of 2020 featuring a bold, colorful design with artwork by local artists
- In addition to the rooftop pool deck, the hotel features a rooftop tennis court and two rooftop yoga classes per week
- Located on the famous Sunset Strip with a youthful vibe and Hollywood inspired decor
- Largest saltwater pool on Sunset Boulevard with a view overlooking West Hollywood