From glamping to skiing with celebs, explore the best that Aspen has to offer year-round with Hotel Jerome’s new collection of Auberge Adventures.
• NIGHT RAFTING AND PRIVATE BEACH DINNER: Enjoy the allure of the great outdoors with a scenic evening rafting trip in the beautiful Colorado Rockies. Guests begin the adventure late afternoon with a short transfer to the river to take in the scenery, wildlife, and the setting sun. Set on a private beach area, and adorned with tiki torches, a gourmet dinner, campfire and your own private chef. At the conclusion of dinner, guests will board the rafts again but this time with Night Vision Goggles, to experience the water and wildlife by night.
• ULTIMATE FISH ADVENTURE: Fish either in a private stocked pond or try out your angling skills on any of Aspen’s gold medal award winning local rivers. The private guide will take you to be outfitted and licensed before hitting the waters. Fish for a few hours and then relax with a gourmet picnic lunch. Hit the waters for a few more hours before bring your bounty back with you. Hotel Jerome’s Executive Chef Rob Zack will clean your fish and prepare a fresh fish dinner for you to enjoy either in your room or on our 4th floor private balcony overlooking town.
• TWILIGHT DINNER DOG SLEDDING RIDE: Take a twilight dog sledding excursion through the still, snowy wonderland of Aspen, Colorado. Guests will enjoy the stillness of the trail and the spectacular alpenglow as they hurtle down the mountain pulled by powerful huskies and guided by an expertly trained musher. The adventure begins at dusk and upon return, guests are treated to a full four course dinner at Krabloonik.
• HELI-SKIING EXPERIENCE IN THE SAN JUANS: Enjoy an incredible heli‑skiing experience in the spectacular San Juan Mountains. Guests depart the Hotel Jerome with a gourmet “box breakfast”, and take a quick 30 minute flight to nearby Telluride. Once in Telluride, you will board a Bell 407 Helicopter and enjoy six guided helicopter ski runs, totaling approximately 10,000‑12,000 vertical feet. The trip also includes use of the latest powder skis, backcountry poles, avalanche beacon, and meals.
• ALPINE SKIING WITH THE LEGENDS: Learn how to ski from the best of the best! Guests can challenge themselves by having Jonny Moseley and Tommy Moe accompany them on their next Aspen mountain adventure. Tommy Moe is a former World Cup alpine ski racer from the United States. An Olympic gold and silver medalist, he specialized in the speed events of Downhill and Super G. Jonny Moseley is still the only skier to have a medal in both the X‑Games (silver) and the Olympics (Gold).
• ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH-GOURMET HIKE: Two of the area’s most beautiful lakes, American and Cathedral, are hidden at the end of this half day hike comprised of challenging terrain and beautiful scenery. Guests will enjoy house made treats lakeside or visit the Pine Creek Cookhouse just a few miles up the road. A gourmet lunch spot with spectacular views of the surrounding valley and food to match. Then explore the historic Ghost Town of Ashcroft before heading back to town.
Hotel Jerome is also offering the following seasonal specials:
- Summer Escape: Book by July 13 and enjoy 30% off on midweek stays (Sunday through Thursday). Minimum night requirements apply.
- Plan your winter retreat and book by December 19 to enjoy your 5th night free.
For more information, please visit www.hoteljerome.aubergeresorts.com.