Bravada Yachts has launched its most high-end luxury houseboat to date. Introducing the new “Invictus,” a spellbinding 80-foot V-Series watercraft inspired by the ocean, but built for the lake.
Valued at $2 million, the Invictus has recently made Lake Powell’s Antelope Point Marina its home base.
Available for 8-day shares, the Bravada Yachts Invictus showcases such luxury features as:
- 3,200 square feet across 2.5 levels
- 5 staterooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens
- Stainless steel appliances
- Custom cabinets and granite countertops
- Bose sound system & satellite TV
- Central air conditioning & heating
- Unlimited fresh water
- Custom outdoor furniture including sun deck with daybeds
Tolleson-based Bravada Yachts is known for its stunning handcrafted luxury houseboats that are sleek, modern and outfitted with the latest design and amenities.
For more information, visit www.bravadayachts.com.