Legacy Club – Circa Resort & Casino’s new luxe rooftop lounge – is now accepting reservations. Situated atop Circa’s 458-foot hotel tower, Legacy Club will deliver extraordinary views of Las Vegas complemented by photo-worthy cocktails, an upscale lounge, an expansive outdoor terrace with fire pits, and eclectic music ranging from electro-swing to modern hits.
Reservations are now live and can be booked here.
Legacy Club allows guests to experience the beauty of Las Vegas while celebrating the city’s vibrant history of the legends and mavericks that came before us. I can’t wait to show our guests the best sunset views in the city.”
– Derek Stevens, CEO of Circa
Occupying the top floor of the tallest building north of Las Vegas Boulevard, the indoor/ outdoor Legacy Club will have exceptional sightlines of the Strip, Downtown and surrounding mountain ranges.
Legacy Club guests will arrive via dedicated elevators that ascend directly to the 60th floor. Paying homage to many of Vegas’ founding pioneers and icons, Legacy Club’s entryway will be adorned with 11 custom metal busts in the likeness of Jackie Gaughan, Benny Binion, Jay Sarno, Kirk Kerkorian, Sam Boyd, Steve Wynn, William Bennett, Bob Stupak, Frank Fertitta, Barron Hilton and Howard Hughes.
Once inside, guests will see an artistic collection of black-and-white photos portraying each of the legendary gentleman, as well as Las Vegas power couple Mayor Carolyn Goodman and Oscar Goodman.
Spanning 8,400 square feet, the expansive cocktail lounge will feature multiple seating options including chic couches in the main lounge, cozy fire pits and banquettes on the stunning outdoor terrace, and stools at the centerpiece bar.
A must-see photo opportunity will be a captivating display of 1,000 ounces of pure gold. A ticker atop the display of Circa-branded gold bars will show their combined value based on the current price of gold.
Featuring Vegas-style twists on beloved libations, Circa’s talented mixologists have developed a menu matching Legacy Club’s upscale vibes. Overseen by Director of Beverage Sam Pulliam, cocktail highlights include:
- The Desert Sunset Martini is a spin on the Breakfast Martini, invented by Salvatore Calabrese. The typical orange marmalade has been replaced with a white peach puree, adding an elegance better suited for an evening sip.
- A variation on the popular Italian Aperol Spritz, the Sunset Spritz will be the perfect way to toast the sunset. Made with Schofferhofer Grapefruit Hefeweizen, the drink has a well-rounded and creamy texture.
- The namesake Legacy Club cocktail is a variation on the Clover Club. Using Absolut Elyx and a prickly pear syrup, the cocktail’s flavor profile is native to the Southwest.
- The Nevadan is a Manhattan homage that uses Frey Ranch Rye, a smooth and spicy 100% rye whiskey distilled in Northern Nevada and aged for five years. Grand Marnier and Foro Amaro give this cocktail a unique herbal flavor and well-balanced profile.
Legacy Club will launch with the following packages and ticket offerings:
- Sunset Package: To take full advantage of Legacy Club’s sweeping views, guests can indulge in its Sunset Package. Timed to the evening’s specific sunset hour, the package is priced at $75 per person and includes comfortable outdoor firepit seating for two to 12 people, two handcrafted specialty cocktails, champagne toast at sunset and prime views of the striking skyline. All Sunset Packages begin 30 minutes prior to sunset and can be booked here.
- New Year’s Eve: Say goodbye to 2020 in style with Legacy Club’s New Year’s Eve celebration. Starting at $500 per ticket, guests will enjoy a premium open bar, passed hors d’oeuvres and NYE festivities. The event will begin at 10 p.m. December 31 and doors will reopen to the public January 1 at 1 a.m.
Legacy Club welcomes guests ages 21 and over, and the dress code is elegant casual. The venue will be open Sunday through Wednesday, 4 p.m. – 2 a.m. and Thursday through Saturday, 2 p.m. – 4 a.m.
Circa Resort & Casino also will debut its new hotel tower on December 28, boasting 512 rooms and suites. For guests who book a room on opening day, the hotel is offering two complimentary nights for the “world’s earliest check-in” on December 26.
Circa continues to have a strong commitment to the health and safety of all guests and team members and is dedicated to following local and national health and safety guidelines. Capacity for Legacy Club and its events will adhere to restrictions mandated by the Governor. For more information, please visit circalasvegas.com.