As travelers resume planning regional and domestic trips once again, JSX – the revolutionary hop-on jet service redefining regional and short-haul travel – is launching regular flights between Oakland and Phoenix. Tickets start at only $89 each way and are available for booking today at jsx.com.
With four new round-trip, one-stop flights between Oakland and Phoenix every Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. The flights will operate between private terminals at Oakland International Airport (OAK) and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), with a brief stop at Hollywood Burbank International Airport (BUR).
JSX provides a safe, worry-free form of travel for those seeking a short weekend getaway to the ‘Bright Side of the Bay’ and the ‘Valley of the Sun.’
Many West Coasters and Arizonans are eager to plan trips regionally this Fall, and will likely seek short distance, short-duration getaways over far-flung journeys as they regain confidence in travel. We’re excited to offer safe, worry-free, hop-on flights to between the Bay Area and the American Southwest.– JSX CEO, Alex Wilcox
With safety and security top of mind, the crowd-free jet service has implemented social distancing since its inception in 2016. Flights accommodate a maximum of 30 people, and JSX has recently launched a cutting-edge safety and security initiative called ‘JSX Simpli-Fly’ program, which includes:
- First public U.S. air carrier to implement SafePointe TSS (Temperature Screening System) ®, a real-time A.I.-enabled thermal screening system that accurately detects elevated body temperatures without the customer stopping to look at a camera or device
- Increased aircraft and lounge sterilization throughout the day
- 2×1 seating configuration with a minimum of 36-inch pitch and no middle seats or overhead bins
- Advanced air circulation system with newly installed HEPA filters on every plane
- Seamless check-in to boarding procedures that take no more than 20 minutes, minimizing dwell time
- No shared TSA plastic bins or removing shoes
- Fast deplaning and limited bag handling, with bags, delivered moments after arrival
- Free amenities for all customers including two checked bags, drinks, snacks, and complimentary cocktails inflight––no credit card exchanges needed
For additional information and to purchase tickets visit jsx.com.
Founded in 2016, JSX is a hop-on jet service that’s faster on the ground, more comfortable in the air, and competitively priced with flights starting from $89 each way. Recently honored by Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) as the 2020 “Best Overall Regional” air carrier in North America and by Fast Company as one of the “Most Innovative Companies” of 2020, JSX offers many industry-leading features including:
- Arrive just 20 minutes before the flight from private jet terminals with no long check-in lines or waiting at crowded gates;
- A quick, effortless security process that far exceeds TSA requirements; including thermal and weapons screening
- Valet parking, contact-less car rentals, and beautifully appointed lounges with free Wi-Fi;
- A bright, spacious, modern cabin interior, featuring:
- 30 comfortable leather seats, each with legroom comparable to domestic airlines’ business-class service and no middle seats;
- Power outlets at every row;
- Free amenities for all customers including two checked bags, drinks, snacks, and complimentary cocktails inflight;
- Deplaning and baggage retrieval within minutes of arrival
- Extensive sterilization of lounges and aircraft
JSX flights may be booked directly through www.jsx.com, the newly launched JSX mobile app, or through codeshare partner JetBlue on multiple online travel sites (note: “Escape” package is not available through JetBlue). TrueBlue members may earn points on JSX flights.
JSX currently serves eight destinations daily from Burbank (BUR), Orange County (SNA), Oakland (OAK), East Bay/Napa/Concord (CCR), Las Vegas (LAS), Dallas (DAL), Seattle (BFI), and Phoenix (PHX) as well as seasonal and pop-up service to Mammoth Lakes, Monterey, Palm Springs, and Coachella Valley.
JSX’s luxuriously appointed Embraer 135 and 145 jets may also be chartered for group trips, corporate events, or other travel. For a custom quote, contact 800-iFLYJSX.