It doesn’t take long to venture on the greener side of life these days, especially with the eco-friendly initiatives certain hotels and resorts are welcoming into their mission. One such hotel, albeit outside the states, offers a luxurious playground for adventure travelers in the lush landscape of a world heritage site in Australia. Welcome, Daintree Eco Lodge and Spa, located a mere 90 minutes from the city of Cairns.
Set across 30 acres of rainforest scenery, the lodge and spa strives to bring you the best while retaining the best, boasting 15 years of sustainable ownership from a small, family owned operation.
Guests can marvel at any of the 15 tree house guest rooms throughout the property, dive into the culture of aboriginal life and soak in the natural healing of Daintree’s spa treatments.
From a river cruise on Daintree River to jungle surfing on ziplines, the lodge presents guests with more than enough options throughout the day, while the night is dedicated to fine dining at their Julyambe Restaurant, overlooking a turtle pond.
The Daintree spa infuses each treatment with the rich history and culture of aboriginal influences, utilizing ancient technique for healing and relaxation.
Here is a glimpse at the Ultimate Pampering Package, perfect for special occasions or for a quick getaway.
- 3 Glorious nights in a romantic Rainforest Spa Bayan for two
- A stunning 5 course degustation menu for two on your first night
- Beautifully matched wines for two to enhance the degustation menu
- Private separate dining table by the pond for the degustation menu
- Bottle of sparkling wine in your room on arrival
- Full continental and cooked breakfast daily for 2
- Choice of two 1 hour massages or our signature “Walbul Walbul” 2 hour treatment for one.
To learn more, visit www.daintree-ecolodge.com.au
Photos: Courtesy of Daintree Eco Lodge and Spa