The JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa is pulling out all the stops for its 85th birthday.
The award-winning historic Phoenix resort is offering travelers the ultimate luxury stay to celebrate its milestone birthday with an $85,000 package that offers accommodations for up to 25 people.
The full lavish 85th Anniversary Package includes:
- Room accommodations in the expansive Jackrabbit Suite (with a private pool) plus 9 additional guest rooms for 7 nights
- Welcome reception in the Jackrabbit Suite for up to 25 guests
- 20 spa treatments at The Spa at Camelback Inn
- Private guided hike on Camelback Mountain for up to 25 guests
- Private Yoga session for up to 25 guests
- 9 holes of golf at one of the resort’s beautiful golf courses for up to 12 guests
- Private dinner in the lushly landscaped Chef’s Garden for up to 25 guests
- 85,000 Marriott Bonvoy Reward Points
- Guided tours of the expansive resort grounds including Mummy Mountain Western Town, various “Secret Spots” and Birding 101
- Daily breakfast four up to 25 guests for seven days
- Off-property excursion for up to 25 guests
Set on 125 acres of stunning Sonoran Desert terrainat the base of picturesque Camelback Mountain in Paradise Valley, JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa originally opened in 1936 as the Camelback Inn. Its peaceful desert setting and private grounds have attracted many celebrities and business leaders, including Mrs. Dwight D. Eisenhower, Clark Gable, Jimmy Stewart, Bette Davis, and more, throughout the decades. The hotel was later acquired by J. Willard Marriott and the Marriott Hotel Corporation in 1967.
To book your stay, or for more information, please click here.