Explore an expertly-curated experience of Los Cabos with Las Ventanas al Paraíso’s “Summer by Design.”
Available now through September 6, the unique program offers guests purpose-led journeys designed to encourage exploration, discovery and connection to immerse themselves in the local culture and community.
Choose from among three new travel itineraries, including:
The Timeless Traveler
Highlighting each destination’s most iconic experiences and landmarks, these truly timeless journeys immerse guests in the culture and heritage of the locale, both on-property and in the community:
- Back to the Roots: The resort’s executive chef demonstrates the pre-Hispanic cooking technique of barbacoa, a procedure of wrapping local organic lamb in agave leaves and placing them in a heated underground barbacoa oven. Later, gather with loved ones to enjoy an unforgettable barbacoa dinner.
- Beachside Bootcamp: Take in the resort’s spectacular sunrise over the ocean while sweating through a cardio and core-building workout. Following the bootcamp, a sound therapy session on the beach reduces stress and improves focus, and a delicious smoothie from the Bonberi at Las Ventanas plant-based pop-up boosts energy for the remainder of the day.
- Relax in a Beachside Cabana: Take in Las Ventanas’ spectacular ocean views from the comfort of the resort’s new luxury beach cabanas, featuring private plunge pools and Jacuzzis. Each cabana includes a personal butler offering full food and beverage services.
Designed for families to learn from and connect with each destination together, these journeys offer hands-on, educational activities to foster cultural appreciation and develop a lifetime affinity for travel in children and their parents:
- More Than Magic: Discover an enchanting evening at La Botica with Sterling’s More than Magic entertainment spectacle. Bringing his talents to Las Ventanas, he will delight guests all summer long through music, dance, storytelling and grand illusion, presenting the best magic show in Los Cabos.
- Taco Academy: At La Taqueria, Resort Chefs will teach guests how to prepare authentic gourmet tacos with traditional flavors of the Mexican Republic, a fun way to learn about the history and culinary traditions of Mexico.
- The Perfect Dinner: With the help of Las Ventanas al Paraiso’s culinary team, the resort’s youngest guests are invited to dream up the perfect dinner for their parents, from selecting the menu and accompanying music to helping prepare and serve dinner in the resort’s fragrant Herb Garden.
- Sunset Horseback Riding Experience: Feel the breeze and let the wind run through your hair while horseback riding across the backdrop of the waves of the Sea of Cortes.
- UTV Experience: Go for the wild ride…Conquer the awe-inspiring desert landscape of la Baja behind the wheel of a rugged UTV. Departing directly from Las Ventanas’ lobby, the exhilarating guided tour culminates with an epic crossing of the world’s longest wooden hanging bridge.
- Pizza Making at Sea Grill: Keep kids entertained and bond over fun pizza making classes with the help of the resort’s chefs.
Curiosity Over Convention
Tapping local emerging voices and locales in the cultural, art, wellness and sustainable spaces, these journeys guide guests through unexpected and enriching experiences within each destination to promote internal growth and lasting, meaningful connections:
- Tequila Tasting and Art Tour in Jalisco, Mexico: PlaceMaker David Luna escorts guests on a bespoke day trip to Jalisco to explore the Agave fields, visit a tequila distillery and private tasting in the town of Tequila. The day will finish with a special tour of Tlaquepaque-based artist Rodo Padilla’s studio and dinner at David’s iconic restaurant, Casa Luna.
To book, or for more information, please click here.
Photos courtesy Las Ventanas al Paraíso