If you’re looking to really “wow” your special someone, this $100K package at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena will surely do the trick.
In honor of all lovebirds looking to fly high this Valentine’s Day, the Love is in the Air package is the ultimate experience. Highlights include a private dinner in a $60,000 hot air balloon tethered on the Langham’s iconic Horseshoe Garden, a $21,000 Tiffany Enchant Bangle and an overnight stay in the hotel’s Tournament of the Roses Presidential Suite. Lastly, the package includes a photographer and videographer to document the entire balloon experience. Check out the full details of the over-the-top package below.
Love is in the Air
- Private and exclusive use of a custom hot air balloon tethered on the hotel’s iconic Horseshoe Garden with a four-course dinner and wine pairings provided by The Royce Wood-Fired Steakhouse, while overlooking the San Gabriel Mountains.
- A $21,000 Tiffany Enchant Bangle featuring a swirl of diamonds (.92 carat weight) and bold rubies (1 carat weight)
- Photographer and videographer to document the entire hot air balloon experience
- Chauffeur-driven transportation from the airport to The Langham Huntington, Pasadena via Rolls-Royce Ghost.
- Two-night stay in The Langham Huntington’s 3,200-square-foot Tournament of Roses Presidential Suite
- In-suite VIP amenities including a bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal Rosé Brut Millesime Champagne, a runner of 300 red roses lining the outdoor balcony of the suite, chocolate-covered strawberries, and fresh rose petals sprinkled throughout the suite
- Breakfast for two in-room or at The Terrace
- A dedicated Langham Romance Coordinator to assist in planning the getaway from start to finish
Love is in the Air is priced at $100,000 and must be booked seven days in advance. Available to book through December 29, 2019. To book, call 626.568.3800.