Get a glimpse of one of the world’s wonders with L’Auberge de Sedona, a Destination Hotel’s newest adventure package. As the closest luxury hotel to the Grand Canyon, the hotel has curated a special package in honor of the national park’s 100th anniversary in February. The luxury experience combines the cozy comforts of Sedona with the exhilarating adventure of Arizona’s most iconic landmark.
The package includes a Westwind Air Service Signature Tour that departs from the local Sedona Airport and provides an aerial tour of the Grand Canyon. Then, experience a ground tour by Pink Jeep Tours, followed by lunch on the rim. The package is topped off with luxe accommodations, fun amenities and more.
Grand Canyon Centennial Package
- Three-night stay in accommodations of choice, including the stunning Vista and Spa Cottages
- A Westwind Air Service Signature Tour
- Two healthy hiker backpacks filled with nutritious bites and amenities
- Two packed picnic lunches
- $300 on-property dining credit for award-winning Cress on Oak Creek or ETCH Kitchen & Bar
- $300 credit for L’Apothecary Spa to be used towards any wellness experience or treatment
- Chef’s signature welcome amenity
Package rates start at $2,500 with some blackout dates applying. Available through Feb. 28.
Click here for more information.