Sanctuary on Camelback’s delicious Nirvana Food & Wine Festival is returning April 24-28 for its third annual event. Get deals on room rates and ticket prices with three special overnight packages.
This year’s event has added a fifth day to its mouthwatering lineup, feature two new events: Wood, Wine & Wagyu and Nirvana After Party at Fat Ox. The two new events join crowd faves including Flutes & Coops, Best of the West, Bourbon Street Blues, Rosé Parté, Tequila & Tortillas, and the Celebrity Golf Tournament. This year’s Master of Taste winemaker dinners has grown from two to four, due to popular demand.
Nirvana Overnight Packages
Those looking to get the total experience can book one of three special overnight Nirvana packages. All packages include 15-percent off the best available room rate plus 15-percent off event ticket pricing and are based on double occupancy
- One-night stay on April 24
- One ticker per person to Wood, Wine Wagyu
- Starting at $889 per room
- Two-night stay
- One tickets per person to four events (choose from Bourbon Street Blues, Flutes & Coops, Rosé Parté, Best of the West and Tequila & Tortillas)
- Starting at $1,726
- Three-night stay
- One ticket per person to four events (choose from Bourbon Street Blues, Flutes & Coops, Rosé Parté, Best of the West and Tequila & Tortillas)
- Starting at $2,703
For more information on room packages, visit: sanctuaryoncamelback.com/nirvana-2019-packages