Looking to take your resort stay to the nee heights? Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort has introduced its Sanctuary Elevated package, which includes a stay in the resort’s newly renamed collection of private homes, The Villas at Sanctuary. The seven villas are each architecturally unique and span more than an acre of land. Gradually climbing the foothills of Camelback Mountain, the villas include amenities like private pools and Jacuzzis, wrap-around terraces, breathtaking views, home theaters and more.
Sanctuary Elevated Package
- Accommodations in one of Sanctuary’s seven villas (minimum two-night stay required)
- Choice of two of the following activities:
- Private guided hike along Camelback Mountain’s Echo or Cholla trails for groups of up to eight guests
- Private Aerial Yoga class for up to six guests. This new Sanctuary Spa offering is a combination of traditional yoga poses done on the floor and postures practiced using a soft fabric trapeze suspended at hip height. Guests find their bodies can move freely with less effort by counteracting gravity. The suspension in the air releases tension in the bones and muscles and strengthens core muscles while increasing spinal and shoulder flexibility.
- Private Yoga Nidra class for up to eight guests. This sleep-guided meditation breaks down the barriers to rest – stress and an overactive mind – and the powerful practice can release stress and toxins from the body naturally. Because Nidra is among the deepest possible states of relaxation while still maintaining full consciousness, it creates a supercharged feeling of connection and well-being physically, mentally and emotionally. Choice of two of the following activities:
- $500 resort credit to be used towards the spa, food or beverages
- Unlimited access to Sanctuary’s four Deco-Turf championship tennis courts and newly introduced four pickleball courts
Starting at $3,403. To book, use promo code ELEVATED
For more information, visit: sanctuaryoncamelback.com