If you’re curious how to build the perfect cocktail then Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa’s new Mixology 101 class will educate while quenching thirst. The program is designed to teach guests to craft a selection of cocktails inspired by a different spirit each week. The three-hour experience will be led by mixologists at jade bar and teach guests techniques and the history behind each concoction.
Classes are priced at $50 per person and include samplings, take-home recipes and a 15% discount on all food purchases during the class.
Classes range from how to use syrups in cocktails and tiki culture to the spirits of the South, the history of gin and more. Take a look below for the lineup through the end of the year and for the latest lineup, visit: sanctuaryoncamelback.com/dining/special-events/mixology-101
Reservations close the Friday evening before at 8 p.m. To reserve your spot, call 480.607.2300.
- Oct. 20: I Can’t Drink That, if this is how you feel you can’t miss this class on the history of Gin
- Oct 27: Halloween Party, ghoulish-themed cocktails for your Halloween party
- Nov. 3: America’s Cup, it may be one of the most important spirits in U.S. history, rum
- Nov. 10: New World Whiskey, how grain, water and year became scotch and Irish whiskey
- Nov. 24: Down South, an intro to the spirits of South America, pisco and cachaça
- Dec. 1: Grapes, exploring the brandies of the world and the drinks everyone should know
- Dec. 8: Champagne Cocktails, going beyond the mimosas for your leftover Champagne
- Dec. 15: Holiday Party, entertaining made easy for your holiday celebration