Hermosa Inn has launched the ultra-exclusive Love Lavishly Getaway experience, available to just one couple per night over Feb. 13, 14 & 15. The romantic package must be booked seven days in advance and is priced at $5,000.
The overnight package is highlighted by a private one-of-a-kind dining experience for two in LONS’ exclusive subterranean Wine Cellar. The personalized experience will include a five-course chef-created tasting menu with vintage wine pairing, all amongst a rustic atmosphere with candles, an acoustical guitarist and plenty of romance to go around. Check out what else the package includes below.
The Love Lavishly Getaway
- Overnight stay in a luxurious Deluxe Casita, with early check-in and late check-out
- Round trip VIP car service from the airport or residence in metro Phoenix
- Welcome amenity of fresh flowers, chocolate-covered strawberries and choice of a chilled bottle of either Dom Perignon, Louis Roederer “Cristal” or Veuve Cliquot “La Grande Dame”
- Private poolside cabana with exotic cocktails paired with the perfect aphrodisiac poolside snacks
- Fireside Couples’ Massage in the Spa Suite
- Private one-of-a-kind dining experience for two in LON’s subterranean Wine Cellar built of 1890’s Chicago brick, reclaimed beams and tresses, with rustic finishes, including a five-course tasting menu created by Executive Chef Jeremy Pacheco and filled with aphrodisiacs, based on the guests’ preferences. Expert sommelier Stephen Johnson will pair each course with an inspired vintage from one of the more than 1,000 bottles displayed. Dozens of candles and an acoustical guitarist strumming love songs will complete the ambiance
- Rose petal turndown and handmade chocolate truffles with guest’s choice of cordials or sparkling wine
- Breakfast in bed or on the private patio
To book the Love Lavishly Getaway, 602.955.8614. Click here for more information.