Celebrate fall with endless activities and events at the We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center in Scottsdale. From now through Dec. 31, head to the resort’s Ahnala Mesquite Room to enjoy restaurant theme nights and offers, new wine list and happy hour football specials, and entertainment by local singer-songwriter Tina Vale all season long.
Check out the full schedule of events below –
WINE & DINE WEDNESDAYS
- ½ off wine with purchase of entree
PRIME RIB SATURDAYS
- Hand-carved prime rib served with potato du jour and fresh seasonal vegetables, along with your choice of small Caesar or house salad.
- Queen Cut (12 oz.): $24 per person; King Cut (16 oz.): $26 per person
EARLY BIRD SPECIALS
- 15% off any menu item when this special is mentioned
- Daily between 5 and 6:30 p.m.
- Excludes alcohol
NEW HAPPY HOUR MENU/FOOTBALL GAME SPECIALS
- Discounted appetizers and drinks available during happy hour (3-6 p.m.) daily and during all National Football Games
- Popular items include The Audible, Fumblerooski, The Red Zone and Touchdown Nachos
NEW WINE LIST
- Approximately 20 new red and white wines
- Includes LVD, The Signature from the Chiricahua Mountains here in Arizona
SINGER TINA VALE
- Vocalist and former DreamWorks Records artist, Tina wakes up the music scene with a refreshing, original style and unique presence all her own
- Saturdays, from 6 – 8 p.m.
The We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center is located at 10438 N. Fort McDowell Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85264