While we are biased towards a certain publication’s awards (ahem, AZ Foothills Best of Our Valley), we recognize there are some other fab awards out there for resorts as well.
And we are thrilled that some of our fave resorts have received recognition for their incredible achievements.
Read on to see some new bragging rights.
Surf & Sand Resort | Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award for Top 25 Resorts in So. Cal (#13)
This Laguna Beach resort is luxury to a T. And this is not the first award this resort has received. With as much recognition as Surf & Sand Resort has under its belt, you better be planning a stay there ASAP.
Here is a fab package the resort is currently offering:
Stay, Spa & Splashes Package
Enjoy a relaxing night with someone you love by treating both of you to this package. It includes:
- One-night stay
- Signature spa treatments for two
- Gourmet breakfast for two at Splashes
- Three-course dinner for two at Splashes
This package is priced starting at $819.
To read more about Surf & Sand, visit the resort’s website.
Andaz Scottsdale | Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards for Top Resort in Texas & the Southwest (#3)
Though new to the resort scene, Andaz Scottsdale is certainly no amateur. In less than a year, this resort has worked its way to the #3 spot of top resorts in Texas & the Southwest.
If you haven’t been here yet, what are you waiting for?
Love Goes Around Package
Feel the love of the resort and that special someone with this package. It includes:
- Full breakfast for two adults
- Welcome amenity
- 2:00 p.m. late checkout
To learn more about Andaz Scottsdale, visit the resort’s website here.
Provenance Hotels | Conde Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards
Provenance Hotel’s portfolio is filled with some truly incredible properties, all of which earned a spot in the Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards this year.
The awards are as follows:
- Sentinel | #1 hotel in the Pacific Northwest
- Hotel Lucia | #3 hotel in the Pacific Northwest
- Hotel deLuxe | #4 hotel in the Pacific Northwest
- Hotel Murano | #5 hotel in the Pacific Northwest
- The Heathman Hotel | #10 hotel in the Pacific Northwest
- Dossier | #13 hotel in the Pacific Northwest
- Hotel Max | #7 hotel in Seattle
- Hotel Preston | #8 hotel in the South
- The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery | #1 hotel in New Orleans
Looks like you’ve got a few hotels to visit and see for yourself why they’ve earned such high awards!