From S’mores to dive-in movies, celebrate Independence Day weekend at The Phoenician.
Starting at 2 p.m. on Saturday, July 5, The Phoenician will host a smattering of fun, family-friendly activities, like:
• Indoor Carnival featuring a mechanical bull
• Shock wave obstacle course
• Face painting
• A children’s book signing for “Discover The Phoenician with Phoe-Phoe & Friends” with complimentary Phoe-Phoe’s Carrot Cake Ice Cream
• Live performance by the band Young Country at 7 p.m.
• Colorful fireworks display to end the evening
WHEN: Friday, July 4 and Saturday, July 5, 2014
WHERE: The Phoenician, 6000 East Camelback Road, Scottsdale
PRICE: For in-house guests only. Rates start at just $159 per night.
To make reservations, please call (800) 888-8234 or visit www.thephoenician.com.