If you think a gym membership is the only path to wellness, think again. W Scottsdale‘s AWAY Spa has just launched a new membership program with locals in mind. Think spa treatments, cocktails, discounts on retail purchases and guest rooms and more perks (sushi discount anyone?), all for one annual fee.
For just $999 per year, the new membership program treats spa addicts to a bevy of self-care amenities. Free of limitations and restrictions, members receive 600 treatment minutes to be used any time on any service. The wellness goes further with a complimentary cocktail for each spa visit, plus discounts on additional spa services, retail purchases, guest rooms and at Sushi Roku.
Members can also stop in to the spa to take advantage of weekly wellness specials like discounted manis and pedis during Mani Monday, specialty detox treatments on Treat Yo’Self Tuesday, 30-percent off waxing services on Waxing Wednesday, facials and massages on Thriving Thursday and hair and makeup styling deals on Fabulous Friday.
AWAY Spa Membership Program
- 600 minutes at sign-in to be used throughout membership year
- Complimentary cocktails and valet parking with every spa treatment
- 35-percent off all spa services and retail purchases
- 25-percent off Wonderful guest rooms
- 10-percent off at Sushi Roku
- Waived cover fee to access WET
- Inside access to parties and events at W Scottsdale
- Marriott Bonvoy Reward points on spa treatments
Plus, upon signing, new members will receive a custom welcome swag bag and 20,000 Marriott Bonvoy points.
For more information, visit scottsdaleawayspa.com/culture-club.