Beverly Hills Conference & Visitors Bureau is treating one lucky winner and a guest to an instant getaway to Beverly Hills. The catch? You’ll have to be in New York to win.
As part of its A Style for Every Stay campaign, Beverly Hills is hosting its first ever New York City pop up in Grand Central Station’s Vanderbilt Hall on Wednesday, May 15. The first 100 people at the pop-up between 12 and 1 p.m. on May 15 will be eligible to win an instant trip to Beverly Hills. Each guest will receive a wristband and gift box with Beverly Hills mementos at 1 p.m. One box will hold a golden key and the recipient along with their guest will be whisked off to the airport for a three-day getaway fit for a star. The instant trip will include:
- Roundtrip airfare
- Roundtrip airport transfer to/from LAX and hotel with Wilshire Limousine
- A stay at AKA Beverly Hills
- Dinner for two at CUT Lounge by Wolfgang Puck
- Use of a luxury convertible for two days courtesy of Midway Car Rental
- Two 60-minute facials at the Forbes Five-Star La Prairie Spa at Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
The pop-up will not only treat a lucky winner to a getaway, it will also officially introduce the Beverly Hills Conference & Visitors Bureau‘s A Style for Every Stay campaign which will showcase the variety of things to do and see in the city. Those who don’t win the instant prize will still have a chance to win as anyone who visits the pop-up on May 14 or 15 will be entered to win a grand prize complete with:
- Roundtrip airfare and airport transportation to/from LAX
- Five-night stay at a Beverly Hills hotel
- Four-day luxury convertible car rental courtesy of Midway Car Rental
- Dining experiences at restaurants like Spago, Crustacean and Montage Beverly Hills’ The Rooftop Grill
- A relaxing massage at the luxurious Tomoko Spa
Click here for more information on the New York City pop-up.