Make this Valentine’s Day one to remember with these two romantic packages from L’Auberge Del Mar, A Destination Hotel.
From the Sea with Love
For the most glam offering, this package includes a one-night stay in a Del Mar Suite which features three patios with views of the stunning coast. A fireplace, oversized tub and stall shower offer ways to kick back and relax, after enjoying the included romantic amenities:
- A welcome floral arrangement
- Ride in a white Rolls Royce to the top of Mount Soledad, Torrey Pines or the beach for a champagne and caviar picnic provided by a butler
- In-room couple’s massage
- A champagne and rose petal bath prepared by a bath butler and accompanied by champagne
- Custom monogrammed robes
- In-room candlelit dinner with a chef-created aphrodisiac menu and presented by the couple’s waiter with wine pairings chosen by the sommelier and accompanied by a classic guitarist
- Dessert served on the terrace with candles and flowers
- Rose petal turn down
- Champagne breakfast in bed
Package price is $7,500. Available throughout February 2019. A photographer is available if the stay includes a proposal.
Romance by the Sea
This package includes a romantic stay in one of the resort’s five Pacific Suites or a standard guest room. Depending on room, amenities include ocean views, private balconies or patios and fireplaces, plus the following:
- Welcome floral arrangement
- Two spa treatments at Spa L’Auberge
- Dinner in the award-winning signature restaurant KITCHEN 1540
- L’Auberge Del Mar custom blanked
- White rose petal turn down
Package price is $3,500 for a suite and $2,500 for a guest room. Available throughout February 2019. A photographer is available if the stay includes a proposal.
For more information, visit: destinationhotels.com/lauberge-del-mar