Guests at Post Ranch Inn can once again enjoy indoor dining at the resort’s cliffside Sierra Mar restaurant.
To protect the health and safety of its employees and guests, Post Ranch Inn worked closely with medical and health experts over the past year to develop a strategic plan for a safe reopening to indoor dining.
The resulting safety measures include:
- A new, state-of-the-art, medical-grade ventilation system completely replenishes the dining room with fresh, Big Sur air up to six times per hour.
- Ultra-efficient Mila HEPA air purifiers.
- Table-top air purifiers from Wynd create a bubble of purified air at each table.
- A real-time air quality monitoring system from Senseware verifies that dining indoors offers a comparable level of risk to that of dining outdoors, while allowing air quality to be adjusted and optimized as needed.
- Substantially reduced seating capacity for responsible social distancing.
- Tables are separated by at least six feet and are partitioned with unobtrusive plexiglass or steel, increasing protection and privacy.
- Sierra Mar is open exclusively to Post Ranch guests only.
Meanwhile, Sierra Mar Executive Chef Reylon Agustin has created new, inspired menus featuring ingredients from the Inn’s very own seasonal Chef’s Garden to pair alongside selections from the award-winning wine cellar.
To book your stay, or for more information, please visit www.postranchinn.com.