What’s better than traveling? Saving on travel. As states and countries begin to slowly reopen, Marriott Hotels is enticing travelers with unbeatable offers. Moreover, they’re offering flexibility when booking and sharing what they’re doing to ensure the safety and health of staff and guests.
- Beginning today for seven days, consumers will be able to purchase Marriott Bonvoy Gift Cards at a 20-percent discount for use globally and good for future travel this summer and beyond at gifts.marriott.com. (Note: only available for purchase online. Bulgari and Design Hotels as well as The Ritz-Carlton Residences and Homes and Villas by Marriott International excluded).
- On May 18 & 19 only, Homes and Villas by Marriott International (HVMI), the company’s premium home rental will offer 10-percent off stays.
- May 18 through June 30, Marriott Bonvoy members will be able to gift or purchase points toward free nights and receive a very rich 60-percent bonus.
- Marriott’s lenient cancelation policy allows guests to cancel reservations they make before June 30 up to 24 hours prior to arrival including pre-paid stays.
- For reservations booked between May 4 – August 31, 2020, HVMI guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival to receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee.
- Launching the Global Cleanliness Council made up of internal and external experts focused on developing the next level of global hospitality cleanliness standards, norms and behaviors that are designed to minimize risk and enhance safety.
- Deploying new technologies like electrostatic sprayers using the highest classification of disinfectants recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) to treat known pathogens.
- Changing the layout in public spaces to enable social distancing such as removing or re-arranging furniture and evaluating adding partitions at front desks to provide an extra level of precaution.
- Elevating the company’s already rigorous cleaning protocols throughout hotels, such as requiring that surfaces are thoroughly treated with hospital-grade disinfectants and that this cleaning is done with increased frequency and placing disinfecting wipes in guest rooms.
For more information, visit gifts.marriott.com.