Knowing that getting fit and active in 2018 was the New Years resolution for the majority of people, fab Orange County lifestyle hotel, Hotel Irvine, has decided to bring the ease and luxury of fitness to its guests.
Whether you’re traveling for business, or for pleasure, Hotel Irvine has everything you need to keep your goals on track, thanks to its Commit To Be Fit program.
Commit To Be Fit
The perks of this program are ones you are guaranteed to love. No more feeling guilty while traveling with Commit To Be Fit in the picture.
In fact, you may find yourself more on track with your fitness than when you’re at home!
Here’s what the program includes:
- Not really a gym person? No prob. You can check out yoga mats, resistance bands, foam rollers, kettlebells, free weights, medicine balls, and more via the hotel’s Fitness Check-Out
- 24-hour access to the hotel’s killer fitness center that offers treadmills with mini TVs, ellipticals, and weights (plus you don’t have to worry about bringing your own water or towel!)
- Bikes to explore the outdoors and get that exercise in, including the state-of-the-art Felt Bicycle with headgear
- Maps to fit in your pocket that share the area’s top hiking, running, and biking trails
- Access to purchase wellness kits with treats inside that include:
- Branded reusable water bottle
- Energy bars
- Marketplace smoothie to-go
To book your stay at Hotel Irvine today, visit here for more information.