Explore California’s Wine Country on a one-of-a-kind cycling adventure guided by pro cyclist Pete Stetina.
- A private, guided ride with Pete Stetina for up to four people on a route tailored to guests’ skill levels and preferences.
- Two-night stay in one of the hotels’ spacious accommodations.
- Enjoy a cookie and coffee stop mid-ride (Pete’s treat) and a bottle of Sticky Bottle – a storied collaborative wine from winemaker Lucas Meeker and Pete – waiting in guests’ rooms.
- Access to Pete’s Picks, a collection of curated routes hand-selected by Stetina that offer thorough directions, commentary, insider shortcuts, and tips on where to refuel
- For every ride booked, a $400 donation will be made to provide a new bike, helmet, lock and cycling adventure to a local child in need through the B-Rad Foundation.
Stetina has spent the last decade racing at the highest competitive level in the world, completing multiple world championships and eight grand tours, including the Tour De France, Giro d’Italia and the Vuelta a España. During this time, he trained and honed his skills in Sonoma County, which has been his home since 2011.
Starting at $1,765, the package includes one guest room for two nights with an option to add extra rooms a la cart for up to three additional riders. For a more curated experience, visitors can also reserve a $200 planning session and spend up to 30 minutes talking via phone or Zoom to Pete, who will use his vast knowledge of Sonoma County’s terrain to craft a customized route that meets all their preferences, including suggested rest stops.
To book, or for more information, please visit the hotels’ respective websites above.