How about a glass of Cab to complement those red rocks? November 2-4 L’Auberge de Sedona, A Destination Hotel is hosting An Intimate Weekend with Isabel and Michael Mondavi, for a food and wine event in collaboration with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate. While we’re sure you’re familiar with seeing the Mondavi name on a wine menu, you might not know that Michael, who co-founded Robert Mondavi Wines with his father Robert, has been widely credited with helping to establish and build the Napa Valley wine industry. And for that we’re forever thankful.
Guests of this special weekend will not only have a chance to drink lots of vino at the creekside resort, but also to connect with the husband-and-wife team on their passion for winemaking. Dine on dishes cooked up by the resort’s Executive Chef Franck Desplechin, designed to complement the flavors of the varying wines and much more. Don’t wait to book — the special weekend is limited to just 50 guests.
An Intimate Weekend with Isabel and Michael Mondavi
- Two-night stay in a luxury cottage
- Meet the Winemaker Creekside welcome reception with passed bites by Chef Desplechin and wines from the Isabel Mondavi wine portfolio
- Four-course, starlit Epicurean Winemaker Dinner overlooking red rock country curated by Chef Desplechin with pairings by Isabel and Michael Mondavi
- “Sweet and Meet” chocolate degustation with Sedona chocolatier lulu’s chocolate and Michael Mondavi
- Signed bottle of Michael Mondavi Family Estate wine as a keepsake takeaway
- Creekside lunch with Michael pouring renowned wines perfectly paired with cuisine by Chef Desplechin
- Creekside winemaker Sunday brunch at ETCH Kitchen & Bar
- Breakfast for two
- $200 credit per person towards spa treatments, private yoga or meditation or retail
August 3-5. Package starting at $3,500 for two people.
For those craving just a taste of the package, individual tickets are available for purchase to Meet the Winemaker creekside welcome reception on Friday, Nov. 2.
For more information, visit: lauberge.com/intimate-weekend-with-michael-isabel-mondavi