Looking for a twist on the usual corporate retreats and business gatherings? Head north to Kimpton Amara Resort & Spa in Sedona where they’ve just introduced new health-focused team building and breakout sessions. The new lineup centers around meditation, relaxation and clean eating, so your team can stay focused during long conferences, meetings and work sessions.
For groups ranging from 10 to 120 guests, Amara offers the following:
- Private Guided Meditation Breaks: Groups can experience the world-famous Sedona spirituality with guided meditation breaks right in the meeting space led by the resort’s spa experts.
- Plant-Based Lunch Buffets: Groups can opt for a completely customizable plant-based lunch featuring Kombucha, Guajillo-infused bean dip, hummus and fresh-pressed juices.
- Relaxing Chair Massages: Groups can work out the kinks with a breakout session dedicated to rest and relaxation with local expert masseuses.
- Mixology Classes: Led by the expert bar team of SaltRock Kitchen & Cocktails, groups will learn how to mix, shake and stir like the pros all while using fresh and local ingredients sourced from the Southwest and Verde Valley.
- Gem Water Breaks: After a long day of meetings, a gem water break is the perfect way for groups to refocus. With a variety of pitchers of water infused with gems, there’s a blend that focuses on every element from fostering tranquility to opening the heart chakra to all forms of love and achieving the perfect life balance.
- Custom Yoga Classes: What better way to center your Chi than with a yoga session right in the meeting space?
- Wellness Meeting Setups: For a truly unique experience, groups can get creative with meeting room setups featuring lounge furniture, yoga balls and mats and cocktail tables leaving much more room for activities.
Not only does the resort offer a wide variety of wellness features, but they also boast 5,500-square-feet of flexible meeting space and 100 guest rooms. SaltRock Southwest Kitchen’s Executive Chef Logan Stephenson can also prepare a customized menu for any craving or diet.
For more information, visit: amararesort.com