These two Sedona resorts offer jaw-dropping settings and limited-time deals for one-of-a-kind ceremonies.
Enchantment Resort is offering a limited-time destination wedding exclusive. Available to book until March 15, couples will receive:
- A private marriage blessing inside Mii amo’s Crystal Grotto where Mii amo guides cater blessings based on each couple’s intentions as they start a new chapter together
- Suite accommodations for the bridal couple on their wedding night.
Valid on weddings planned by March 15, 2020 and hosted by December 31, 2020.
Enchantment Resort offers a number of venues both onsite at the resort and offsite around Sedona, with some locations exclusive to Enchantment. Other offerings include an expert team, chef-created customized banquet menus, activities and wellness offerings.
For more information or to book the special deal, visit enchantmentresort.com/weddingexclusive.
L’Auberge de Sedona
According to British astrologer and author Carolyn Faulkner, Feb. 20, 2020 is the best day to get married due to key planets aligning for commitment, stability and sacred contracts. Known for being one of the most incredible wedding destinations in the Southwest, L’Auberge de Sedona has created a special Celestial Ceremonies package for couples looking to take advantage. The package includes:
- A ceremony along Oak Creek just before sunset
- A cocktail reception including special touches to honor the astrological significance of the date
- Star bathing led by L’Auberge de Sedona’s meditation instructor as guests arrive at the reception
- Stargazing with a local astronomer
- The specialty Vortex Therapy cocktail complemented by hors d’oeuvres
- Indoor dinner experience with a menu curated by Executive Chef Franck Desplechin
- Added celestial touches of psychics, tarot card readers or aura readers for guest interaction during the reception
- A nightcap of signature moon milk and star cookies
This package is also available for weddings taking place on Saturday, February 22. While not at the peak of planet alignment, this date still provides the astrological benefits of the number two and is also the start of the moon, which represents a time of self-awareness where hopes and visions for the future can be manifested.
For more information or to book the special deal, visit lauberge.com/celestial-ceremony.