Feeling a bit off lately? Us too.
And we can’t think of a better way to get re-aligned than with a wellness weekend at The Resort at Paws Up.
This 37,000 acre resort offers wilderness adventures for all levels of explorers, and we guarantee you will fall in love.
Adrenaline Meets Zen (AndrenZen) showcases the incredible offerings of the resort, as well as the power of some serious zen.
During the weekend of October 20-23, The Resort at Paws Up will offer a variety of experiences to get you back on track with all aspects of your life.
Included in this weekend of wellness, guests will enjoy:
- Ranch-Athon (combination of an ATV tour and a rappelling experience)
- Spa treatments
- Unique yoga classes, such as vino yoga and candlelit yoga, featuring yogi Kristin McGee
- Fitness classes accompanied by fitness guru Idalis Velazquez
- Adventures on the Grizzlyman Fitness Trail
- Gourmet food and healthy cocktails by Executive Chef Ben Jones
- Private cooking instruction
- Hands-on cooking workshop featuring cook and author Alison Lewis
Guests of the AndrenZen will also have the opportunity to participate in the resort’s Live Life Love Food exercises.
These exercises will be headed by Chef Ben Jones, who will share his philosophies on cooking, and life. Chef will teach guests how to completely change their perspective of food, and help them discover how to use food to nourish and benefit your body in all the best ways.
Seats for this wellness weekend are going fast, so head on over here to reserve your spot ASAP.