If golfing in the Rocky Mountains sounds more your speed than a Vegas pool party then these three packages are right up your mountain trail. Perfect for bachelor parties or any type of guy’s getaway, these Colorado resorts are fit for a group of outdoor-loving guys. From a decked out penthouse above the treetops to a complete alpine adventure, the altitudes are calling.
A Penthouse in Vail
Live the good life at Vail Marriott Mountain Resort whose spacious mountain four-bedroom penthouse suite is a guys dream. For starters, the penthouse’s rooftop is complete with a putting tee, outdoor hot tub and grilling space, plus epic views of Vail Mountain (check it out here). Head down to the lobby where you’ll find the hotel’s on-site keg full of Vail Brewing Co. beer. For the best experience, a group of 4-8 guys staying in the penthouse can book the Ultimate Golf Escape Package.
Ultimate Golf Escape Package
- One round of golf for four adults at Red Sky Ranch and Eagle Ranch golf course, the Colorado Rockies’ top fairways
- 10th Mountain Whiskey’s daily expert-led whiskey sampling with free branded takeaway glasses
- Starts at $1,819 for a group of four
Breathing in Breckenridge
Adjust to the altitude quickly at One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort in Breckenridge with the Acclimatization Package for two. The resort features an oxygen bar with rotating flavors of oxygen available in 15-minute sessions. The quick sessions can help with headaches, increase energy and more. Flavored by teas, breathe in popular choices like mint, passion and orange for a quick pick-me-up.
- Two personalized Supergoop sunscreens
- Two Breckenridge-logoed reusable water bottles to stay hydrated
- 15 minutes at the oxygen bar for two (additional 15-minute sessions available for $20 per session)
- Pure oxygen upgrade to any Rejuvenation Center treatment for $1 per minute.
- Starting at $50
The Ultimate Experience
For an adventurous group of guys, Vail Resorts‘ Epic Discovery will be the ultimate experience. Offered at Breckenridge and Vail (also offered at Heavenly Resort in California), the on-mountain summer adventure thrills with elements like zip lines, rock climbing walls, alpine coasters, wildlife trail exploration and interactive learn-through-play activities. Plus, Vail Resorts will utilize its “1% For The Forest” program as a means to contribute one percent of all summer lift ticket and activity revenue to The Nature Conservancy for forest restoration projects on national forest lands.
Take a peek at some of the highlights of Breck’s Alpine Camp, the heart of Epic Discovery’s new adventures!
- Alpineer Challenge Course: Test out your agility on one of 15 different challenges from lightly swinging logs, to shoe-to-rope balancing maneuvers; part of a truly unique adventure, built to blend in with its natural surroundings. The challenge course is the newest activity at Alpine Camp, opened in late Summer 2017.
- Expedition Zip Line Tour: This two hour tour explores the Peak 7 Ore Bucket area of Breckenridge Ski Resort by air; navigating over a mile on eight zip lines between 10 towers and a 200-foot-long aerial bridge walk with stunning views of Summit County.
- Gold Summit Climbing Wall: The 35-foot tall climbing wall offers 13 distinct routes to challenge all ability levels, from beginner and advanced climbers.
- Interpretive Hiking Loop: Just under a mile, this gentle hiking loop takes guests on a journey of learning about Breck’s High Alpine environment, including animals, flora and fauna, mountain wetlands, impacts of the gold rush and additional history of the area. Story Stakes along the loop provide photos, fun facts and interesting written descriptions to encourage a connection to the area while learning in a unique way.
- Observation Tower: Enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views of Breckenridge, the Continental Divide and the greater Rocky Mountains.