Prada has announced a new made-to-order program where customers can customize their shoes from the color to the shoebox.
Whether it’s the label’s classic pointed toe or a trendy platform, first pick your shoe style of choice. Then, choose among five finishes, like satin or suede, and 27 colors. Finish things off by selecting your sole color (black, nude or pale blue) and even color of the shoebox. Initial monogramming is also an option.
The service is available at all Prada boutiques with prices starting at $745. Customers can expect to receive their personalized soles a month from the purchase date.
Here are some other important details from The Cut:
- Styles to choose from include: “Fashion” Pointy Toe, a classic pointed toe, peep toe, round toe, platform, and single-sole options, as well as a pointed toe that features a metal heel.
- Choose between a 45 mm (kitten heel), 85 (mid-heel), and 110 mm (high heel).
- Finishes include satin, leather, Saffiano (Prada’s durable signature-stamped leather), patent leather, and suede.
- The colors available depend on the type of finish. For example, satin come sin 27 colors, while suede is available in 14 different colors.
- For the sole, opt between black, a nude called “Lily of the Valley,” or Prada’s signature pale blue. You then have the choice of adding gold monogrammed initials.
- The shoebox is available in six different colors.