It seems only appropriate to mention the following hotel group with more than a week’s notice for Valentine’s Day. Rocco Forte Hotels specializes in boutique hotels and resorts throughout Europe. So while we may want to jetset to Napa Valley with our dearly beloveds, why not one up it with a trip to Belgium, England, Italy or Russia.
Snuggle in your humble abode at Hotel Amigo in Brussles, Belgium with the Say it With Chocolate Package, including:
- Accommodation in a classic room including breakfast (including freshly baked Belgian waffles)
- Tickets to the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Chocolate making workshop at the Museum of Cacao and Chocolate
- Box of Belgian chocolates
Starts from $360 per night in a Classic Room. Available throughout the year.
If you really are looking for the wine experience like Napa, enjoy the majestic confines of Hotel Savoy in Florence, Italy and hotel Castello di Casole in Tuscany, Italy (50—minutes apart). The Tuscan Hills and City Thrills Package features three nights at Hotel Castello di Casole located in the heart of Tuscany, and two nights at Hotel Savoy located in the heart of Florence.
Castello di Casole
- Three-course dinner at Ristorante Tosca in Hotel Castello di Casole including wines selected by our Sommelier
- One Massage treatment at Essere Spa per couple during stay
- Bottle of Estate Wine in the suite on arrival
- Full breakfast daily served at Ristorante Tosca
- One way private car transfer to/from Hotel Savoy, Florence
- Two tickets to the Uffizi Museum
- Full English breakfast daily served at L’Incontro Restaurant
- A bottle of Vin Santo and traditional “Cantucci” biscuits
- Three-course lunch for two at L’Incontro Restaurant including wines selected by our Sommelier
This package is available until March 31, 2013. Pricing information is available upon request
Next, lose yourself in the vintage inspired charm of Brown’s Hotel in London. Under the sweet accommodations of a deluxe room, take advantage of their Ruinart Rosé Interpretation Breakfast in Bed Package, including:
- Breakfast in bed for two, which includes cherry compote, pomegranate and granola bar and grapefruit with brown sugar
- A bottle of Ruinart Rosé Champagne and the unique Ruinart Rosé Interpretation set with eight vials of aroma to enhance the tasting experience
The Ruinart Rosé Interpretation Breakfast in Bed package starts at $949 including VAT in a Deluxe Room, based on 2 people sharing.
And for the all-out historically inspired and art driven atmosphere within Russia, revel in the luxury of Hotel Astoria in St. Petersburg. This year honors the hotel’s 100th anniversary with a package featuring:
- Three nights accommodation in a one-bedroom Suite
- Tickets for two for the private Hotel Astoria box at the Mariinsky Theatre
- Professional photo shoot in the gallery of the Dome of St Isaac’s Cathedral
- VIP service at the Cartier boutique in St. Petersburg
Rates start at $3,199 per room, excluding VAT (18%). Available until March 31, 2013.
To learn more about these packages, visit www.roccofortehotels.com.