The semi-annual shopping experience that is Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market returns to WestWorld in Scottsdale April 22-24, 2022. With a reputation for featuring quality vendors selling one-of-a-kind items and inspiring design, Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market continues to be a popular attraction for shopping enthusiasts across the Southwest. Attendees can shop all things vintage, local and handmade in a space of over 120,000 square feet filled with 130+ vintage curators and handmade artisans from across the country. The unique shopping experience also hosts live music, delicious food and more.
“We are in our 11th year of hosting Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market and each Market brings its own fun and fabulous finds,” said Coley Arnold, Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market co-founder and owner. “We’re bringing back many of our shoppers’ favorite vendors in April, and we will also be adding some new faces to our vendor community!”
“Our mission really is to bring small businesses and shoppers together,” said Lindsey Holt, co-founder of Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market. “The Market brings together the Southwest’s most creative and unique small businesses, artisans and curators. Shoppers have the opportunity to find one-of-a-kind items while also supporting these small business owners – all in one place.”
Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market will be held April 22, 23, and 24, 2022 at WestWorld, 16601 North Pima Road, in Scottsdale. Ticket prices range from $8.00 to $60.00 (see below). All tickets are available for purchase online ahead of the Market.
- VIP, Early Entry, and General Admission tickets go on sale March 1 at junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.com; tickets will also be available for purchase at the gate.
- The Friday night shopping VIP event will be on Friday, April 22 from 4-9 p.m.: $50.00 in advance and $60 at the gate on the day of the event.
- Early Entry tickets (8-10 a.m. Saturday, April 23) are $25.00 in advance and $30 at the gate on the day of the event.
- General Admission tickets(10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday & Sunday, April 23 & 24) are $8.00 in advance and $10 at the gate on the day of the event.
- Veterans and active Military receive $1.00 off their ticket purchased at the gate.
- Wear official Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market apparel for $1.00 discount, at the gate only.
- Kids 12 and under are free.
- Venue charges for parking – $10.00 per vehicle. Please plan to carpool.
- Tickets are available to purchase online at the discounted rate from March 1st until April 20th.
Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market began as a small backyard market in 2011 and has since welcomed well over 250,000 shoppers through its doors across Arizona and California. Through this creative outlet, founders Holt and Arnold have supported more than 3,000 small businesses. Reaching the local community has always been at the heart of the event. The Market has long partnered with local Young Life chapters to send high school and junior high kids to camp, as well as other non-profits to bring forth the greater good.
For more information on Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market, a detailed list of featured vendors, and additional information, visit junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.com or follow us on these social media platforms: facebook.com/junkinthetrunkvintagemarket and @junkinthetrunkvintagemarket (Instagram) — or follow along via hashtag #junkinthetrunkvintagemarket or #partylikeajunker.