The perfect dress can really take your special day from great to grandiose. Lucky for Valley brides to be, local wedding boutique Almond Tree at High Street has launched a “Dream Dress Design Challenge” where one local bride will win a custom-made dress for her wedding for free!
Brides do not have to be a designer or artist to enter, they simply need take a photo of their design ideas and write two or three sentences describing their vision. Almond Tree offers a few examples of how to create the perfect design idea however the possibilities are endless:
- Cut bits and pieces out of bridal magazines and tape them together.
- If you like to draw, sketch out your ideas.
- Find a photo of a wedding dress that is almost perfect and then make notes about the changes you would like.
- Grab a bunch of fabric swatches and bead samples and then write a brief description of how they go together.
To submit a design entry, interested parties must follow the steps below. All entries must be received by May 1, 2017.
- Follow @AlmondTreeWeddings on Instagram.
- Post the photo and a brief written description (approximately 50 to 75 words) of your design entry to your personal Instagram and tag Almond Tree Wedding Boutique in the image.
- Email your entry to DreamDressDesignChallenge@gmail.com. The email entry must include a photo of the design entry attached, a brief written description of the style and idea, full name, Instagram handle, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
Four finalists will be chosen by a panel of industry experts based upon style and design. The four finalist’s designs will be professionally rendered by professional fashion artists and posted on Instagram for everyone to vote for their personal favorite. The winner will be announced in the Almond Tree Wedding Boutique at the Arizona Bridal Show on June 11th, 2017. For more information visit www.almondtreeweddings.com