The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck is continuing its tour across the U.S. with its all-pink cafe on wheels with exclusive treats and collectibles celebrating all things Hello Kitty.
Now in its 7th year since launching in 2014, the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck continues its 2021 tour of the West by rolling back into Arizona for 3 Stops!
- Gilbert: THIS Saturday, 10/16 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at SanTan Village near American Eagle Outfitters
- Tucson: Next Saturday, 10/23 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at La Encantada in Restaurant Circle
- Glendale: Saturday, 11/6 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Arrowhead Towne Center near the AMC Theater
Fans of Hello Kitty can look forward to edible goodies and limited-edition merch, including:
- Pink Hello Kitty Cafe T-Shirt
- Stainless Hello Kitty Cafe Rainbow Thermos (18oz and 32oz)
- Hand-Decorated Cookie Sets
- Madeleine Cookie Sets
- Enamel Pin Sets
Other best-selling items include Hello Kitty Cafe Sprinkle Mugs and giant Hello Kitty Cafe chef cookies.
*Please note that Hello Kitty Cafe Truck accepts only credit/debit card payments –no cash. The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck has safety procedures and sanitation efforts in place for all guests to ensure a comfortable experience.
Since the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck made its debut in October 2014 as part of Sanrio’s first food-related venture, the cafe on wheels has delighted thousands of fans from all over the U.S., drawing crowds of up to hundreds of Hello Kitty lovers at each stop. To date, two Hello Kitty Cafe trucks have traveled to more than 100 cities across both coasts – from Los Angeles, Seattle and Houston – to Chicago, New York and Miami.