Ring 2016 in with more style, substance and sophistication than one can handle. Before you head out for a night on the town, here are five dress code tips on how to make it the most show stopping New Year’s Eve yet.
Presented by our beautiful model, Lauren Garcia of WhatLolaLikes, clothes from CRUSH Boutique, photographed by Shannon Gilpin, styled by Toni Lorentzen, hair styling by Tara Hair of The Waverly Salon, and make-up by Stephanie SN Makeup Artist.
For the best and most show stopping New Year’s Eve look:
- Outfit: Elle Bee Dee. LBD. Little black dress. It’s all you need. Whether it’s a tight mini, an asymmetrical shift, or a romper/pantsuit. Keep it sleek.
- Hair: Spruce it up from your normal look. If your hair is always up, go for a luscious curled look. If your hair is always down, go for an up-do. This year: the half-up top-knot.
- Make-Up: Dazzle. Commit to a full face coverage. You’ve got nothing to lose. Because it’ll naturally be a later night out, throw on darker shades than you’re used to. Use the occasion and going out for a time to try a smokey eye and a dark lip. This year: Go for a gold accent color in your eye crease. It’ll bring a WOW factor to your look.
- Jewelry/Accessories: Layer. Go big. Go metallic. Have fun with it! It’s the night to keep that dazzling look. This year: Go for dainty jewelry but try a large hair accessory like a Clutch Jewelry gold crown.
- Clutch It: This year: Try an animal print other than leopard. Snake skin will give a great edgy vibe.