Did you know October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Us women, who are all at risk and possibly subject to this prevalent disease, should stick together to seek a much-needed cure. In honor of this important month, VH Spa at Hotel Valley Ho is hosting a “Celebrate Life and Love” Party for us gals on Sunday, Oct. 10, featuring lady-friendly mini-treatments (choice of four), complimentary fitness classes (belly dancing, yoga and Yamuna Pilates), a sumptuous selection of healthy, antioxidant-rich delicacies catered by Hotel Valley Ho and cocktails and beverages from Tea Forte!
Plus, when you depart this fab event (which will be difficult), you’ll receive a VH Spa gift certificate for a 60-minute spa service of your choice valid through the end of Breast Cancer Awareness Month (Oct. 31, 2010)!
“This event is all about celebrating life and love, as well as the memory of those we have loved.”
As part of the event, VH Spa is making a donation to Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation, and there will be opportunities for you to contribute through fun-filled raffles for gift baskets and packages that have been generously donated by VH Spa’s partners.
The ticket price is $150 and this includes everything that happens at the party, the gift certificate for a 60-minute service, and all gratuities. This exciting event is valued at $350+ so it’s a great opportunity to indulge for less and to support a great cause! Mini-treatments must be booked ahead of time, at 480.421.7777.
Available Mini-Treatments (Choose Four):
- 30-Minute Quantum Biofeedback Stress Buster
- 15-Minute Deep Six Lower Back Massage
- 15-Minute Tibetan Yoginic Chair Massage
- 15-Minute Anti-Aging Hand Treatment
- 15-Minute Pomegranate Anti-Oxidant Foot Treatment
- 15-Minute Butter London Polish Change – Fingers
- 15-Minute Butter London Polish Change – Toes
- 15-Minutes Being TRUE Mineral Makeup Application
- 15-Minute Clarisonic OPAL Eye Contour Refresher
- 15-Minute Tahitian Monoi Oil Scalp Massage