This April 27 through 29, Tucson-based company Creative Tribe is bringing INDIGO DAYS, a three day market meets festival with shopping, workshops, panels and more to downtown Tucson. The weekend extravaganza will feature over forty retailers, speakers, artists and beauty professionals from Tucson, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and Phoenix. Some of the event highlights include:
- Shopping with curated retailers offering art, jewelry, natural cleaning products, artisanal culinary goods, vintage home decor, and more.
- Craft workshops including hand lettering and flower crowns.
- Hair and makeup services from Aveda and local salon professionals.
- Instagram-ready art installations
- Panel discussions on culture, social media, art and creativity
“INDIGO DAYS is meant to bring people together from all over the southwest to engage with each other, local art and their own creativity,” says Theresa Delaney, founder of Creative Tribe, a workshop series and event space creating opportunities for people to connect offline and learn through hands-on projects.
While shopping between workshops, beauty treatments and panels, attendees will even get to participate in activities at the vendor booths, like a giant coloring page and community embroidery installation.
Daily admission is just $5 and includes access to the marketplace, panels, workshops and beauty services. Tickets are up for grabs online through Wednesday, April 25, then at the door each day of the market.
INDIGO DAYS is open to the public 5 to 9pm on Friday, and 11am to 9pm Saturday and Sunday at 236 S Scott Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85701. The full list of participants and tickets can be found at www.creativetribeworkshop.com/indigo-days.