Open Venues, a new event venue rental platform, is providing exclusive access to some of America’s rarest spaces, like the red sandstone caves in Moab and the lavender fields near the Mogollon Rim. Open Venues is a new division of Cloth & Flame, a Phoenix-based event agency that creates experiential, immersive experiences.
“At its core, Open Venues is a love letter to the world’s most beautiful places. It was created to nurture lasting connections between people and place,” says Matt Cooley, co-founder of Open Venues. “Our goal is to help create magical memories while simultaneously protecting and respecting the destinations. We’re seeking to not only curate spectacular venues but to build a community of people who care about these spaces as much as we do.”
Users begin the experience by discovering and comparing locations online before a concierge guides them through the booking process, which includes venue selection, site scouting, booking and event execution. Once a venue has been chosen, Open Venues works to help facilitate the event from start to finish.
The platform allows guests access to book rare and historic properties for every type of event. Currently, there are 25 venues across Arizona, California, Utah and Nevada that are available in the Open Venues network. Every venue is handpicked and researched to understand its character and potential for one-of-a-kind, sustainable events.
A few of these venues include:
- Malibu Hilltop (Malibu, CA): Located along Southern California’s coastline, this remarkable mountaintop setting is underscored by vistas and views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Moab Caves (Moab, UT): Events here start with an off-road Jeep ride to reach the enchanting venue. The setting, surrounded by raw, earthen interiors, offers a magical backdrop of the sandstone caves.
- The Little Daisy (Jerome, AZ): A historic miner’s hotel built in 1918 and meticulously renovated, The Little Daisy charms at every opportunity, most specifically on its rooftop and views of Jerome.
- Reserve at Red Rock (Las Vegas): 30 minutes from the Las Vegas strip sits the Reserve at Red Rock, an outdoor event space that showcases towering sandstone peaks, impressive canyons and unique rock formations at a remote desert location.
- Venue on the Mesa (Sedona, AZ): Stunning red rock views and a spiritual vortex, a sacred place of energy, encourage deep healing at this location which leaves guests feeling inspired and recharged.
To learn more visit openvenues.com.
Photos courtesy Open Venues