The kids may not be pumped to hit the books again but they will be after Scottsdale Fashion Square’s Back To School Bash this Saturday, August 11. The inaugural event will take place from 12p to 3pm in the Palm Court at the premier shopping destination. SFS will be serving up fashion and beauty inspo in spades with fashion shows, beauty bars, chic sampling, musical entertainment, photo booth fun, giveaways and more. Plus, the FORD/Robert Black Agency, one of the most prominent modeling and talent agencies in the Southwest, will be on the hunt for fresh new faces ages 5 to 18 to add to their roster.
Shoppers visiting Scottsdale Fashion Square on Saturday can expect:
- A dazzling fashion display highlighting some of this season’s trendiest styles for kids ages 5-17 from Gap & Gap Kids, Janie and Jack, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Splendid and UNTUCKit.
- Lively DJ entertainment for a high-energy experience.
- Model Search by FORD/Robert Black Agency – ages 5-17.
- Interactive beauty stations with hair and make-up styling from some of the industry’s most well-respected brands including MAC, Morphe, and Sephora.
- Hair braiding bar by Bai from Lululemon.
- A colorful Sugarfina candy bar and popcorn bar featuring a selection of tasty treats.
- Festive photo opportunities with an integrated photo booth for those wanting a keepsake from the celebration.
With 1.9 million square feet and more than 200 shops and restaurants, Scottsdale Fashion Square features 40+ of the world’s finest luxury and contemporary brands including Burberry, Escada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Salvatore Ferragamo, St. John, Cartier, Bulgari, Bottega Veneta, Carolina Herrera, David Yurman, Jimmy Choo, Prada and Neiman Marcus. For more info visit www.fashionsquare.com.