Luxury Living in the Lone Star State Ritz-Carlton Style.
A new designer-furnished showcase home has been introduced at The Tower Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas, offering prospective homeowners and real estate professionals the opportunity to view the interior of a new Ritz-Carlton home within the recently-completed Tower Residences.
Designed by renowned Robert A.M. Stern Architects of New York, The Tower Residences occupy an iconic Regency-style structure which has become a striking complement to the original Ritz-Carlton, Dallas neighborhood, creating a distinctly beautiful sense of place on Pearl Street. The 23-story Tower Residences feature 95 elegant high-rise homes offering one, two and three-bedroom and penthouse floor plans, with only 30 homes remaining available for purchase and immediate move-in. The earlier first phase of The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas neighborhood sold quickly upon opening in 2007.
With interior design and furnishings provided by Robb & Stucky Interiors of Dallas and Plano, Texas, the new Tower Residences showcase home features two bedrooms plus study and an elegant chef’s kitchen equipped with Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, granite countertops, and many other premium surfaces and conveniences. The home’s two and one half bathrooms are highlighted by a stunning master bath, while an acclaimed highlight of the Robb & Stucky-furnished home is also its spacious terrace offering spectacular views of central Dallas and of the exclusive private grounds, gardens, swimming pool, whirlpool and outdoor fireplace, which are part of The Tower Residences enclave.
Available to Tower Residents are the exclusive amenities of the new Tower as well as access to several à la carte services of The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas hotel. Tower residential highlights include:
* A 24-hour Tower Residences concierge-serviced lifestyle
* Exclusive pedestrian access to the award-winning Ritz-Carlton, Dallas via a state-of-the-art, secured, air-conditioned skyway uniting The Tower Residences directly to the hotel. Acclaimed features of The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas include Fearing’s Restaurant, ranked the #1 hotel restaurant in North America by Zagat Survey 2009 and winner of Esquire Magazine’s “Best New Restaurant” award in 2007, and The Ritz-Carlton Spa, rated by Spa Magazine as 2009’s #1 spa in the Southwest and Rockies region
* A private front entrance separate from that of the hotel, set in a lushly-landscaped garden environment with separate pet park
* The Tower Residences private wine tasting room, wine cellar and Resident wine lockers
* The Tower Residences private dining room with fully-equipped catering kitchen available for homeowner social events and private gatherings
* In-home à la carte access to the renowned private catering cuisine and services of The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
* The Tower Residences fully-equipped private fitness center and private outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool and gardens
* Underground parking garage with a minimum of two spaces per home
Priced from $795,000 to $3,050,000, the remaining Tower Residences at The Ritz-Carlton represent Dallas’ only high-end, high-rise new homes available for purchase and move-in before 2011. Private tours of the Tower’s new showcase home may be arranged by contacting The Residences Marketing Center at 214.855.2020.
To learn more, visit TheResidencesDallas.com.