The prestigious AAA/CAA has added nine hotels and four restaurants to its prestigious 77th Five Diamond Award list.
Judged on their world-class services and imaginative menus that use only the finest ingredients, 125 hotels and 53 restaurants scattered throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean, provide unique experiences chock full of leading-edge creativity and highly personalized hospitality.
These establishments represent just 0.3 percent of the 59,000 AAA/CAA Approved and Diamond Rated hotels and restaurants.
See the top eight below and view the rest of the list here.
1. Montage Laguna Beach, Laguna Beach, California
For more information: www.montagelagunabeach.com
2. St. Regis Bal Harbour, Bal Harbour, Florida
For more information: www.stregisbalharbour.com
3. The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, Fernandina Beach, Florida
For more information: www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/AmeliaIsland/Default.htm
4. Trump SoHo New York, New York
For more information: www.trumphotelcollection.com/soho
5. Shangri-La Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
For more information: www.shangri-la.com/vancouver/shangrila
6. The Ritz-Carlton Montréal, Québec, Canada
For more information: www.ritzmontreal.com/default-en.html
7. Capella Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
For more information: www.capellacabo.com
8. Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies, Charlestown, Nevis
For more information: www.fourseasons.com/nevis