Here are a few can’t miss dining events this February at the Boulder’s Resort & Spa Scottsdale restaurants!
February Winemaker Dinner
- 4-Course Gourmet Dinner Paired with Prisoner Wines
- February 13, 2021, 6pm
- At the Palo Verde Restaurant at Boulders Resort & Spa Scottsdale
- $175 per person
Wild Hamachi Crudo (with Arizona Grapefruit Gastrique/Mosago Arare/Wild Berry Dust
Smoked Kissed Port Belly Curried Greek Yogurt/Apricot Mustarda/Spiced Butter Power/Saba/Pea Tendril
Wagyu Beef Striploin (with Winter Root Puree/Charred Baby Onion/Young Turnip/Wagyu Cloud/Pickled Mustard/Forrest Fronds/Cab Jus
Black Velvet (with white Chocolate/Pink Peppercorn/Blood Orange)
Reservations: Call 480-595-4668
2nd Annual Mardi Gras Jazz Brunch at the Boulders Resort
- Louisiana & French Creole Themed Dishes
- Mardi Gras-themed Beverages
- Live Entertainment!
- February 21, 2021, 10 am- 2:00 p.m.
- At the Grill Kitchen & Bar-Outdoor Terrace Boulders Resort Golf Club
- $75 per person
- This celebration takes place on the outdoor terrace offering diners extraordinary views of the green fairways and surrounding mountains!
Brunch selections include:
- New Orleans-style Gumbo
- Cajun Seafood Boil
- Carved Delmonico Steak
- Scallop Station
- Creole Spiced Eggs Benedict
- Banas Foster Custard Shot
- King Cake
- Fresh Beignet Station
- Handcrafted New Orleans Hurricane cocktails
For more information about the Mardi Gras, Jazz Brunch call 480-595-4621 or visit www.theboulders.com