With summer on the horizon, it’s time to start scheduling staycations and holiday weekends to look forward to.
Any guesswork or stress of vacation planning is removed when it’s a summer escape at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch. Whether you wish to have a relaxing getaway or an event-filled soirée to celebrate the Fourth of July or Labor Day weekend, the resort’s Summer Made Simple offer will take care of everything you need so you can focus on what’s important: enjoying the moment and having fun.
Nestled in the gorgeous Gainey Ranch neighborhood, surround yourself with 27 acres of rest and resort relaxation, including rejuvenating spa, championship golf, tennis and 10 (yes you read that right, ten) interconnecting pools. Set amidst flowering cactus and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa is just minutes from outdoor adventures and all the attractions of the vibrant Scottsdale area.
Just in time for summer, enjoy a special schedule of fun-filled weekend activities. Learn how to craft your own traditional Native American beadwork jewelry, challenge your friends to a water balloon contest, cornhole tournament or slide race for prizes. Stay fit with cross training or an all-levels yoga class, while adults can wind down with a blind wine tasting challenge or learn how to make craft cocktails in a fun mixology class. These are just some of the many events that are now available every weekend, from Friday to Sunday, through Labor Day at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale.
There’s no need to leave the resort when the whole family can enjoy all-day activities, such as:
- An expansive 2.5-acre water playground that includes 10 pools, a sand beach and 3-story, high speed waterslide for the ultimate fun in the sun
- Live music and entertainment under the stars at the resort’s Center Stage Bar
- Top-rated golf, where kids play free with a paying adult
- Delectable dining options, where kids also enjoy free dinner with a paying adult, including: SWB a southwest bistro featuring wood-fired delights; Noh serving a theatre of Japanese cuisine, like succulent sushi and sashimi; and Alto Ristorante e Bar dishing up fresh and flavorful Italian eats.
- A 28-foot rock climbing wall
- Games of giant Jenga, Chess or Connect Four at the Fun Zone
- and much more!
Parents can escape with a relaxing treatment at Spa Avania or enjoy a round of championship golf at Gainey Ranch Golf Club with breathtaking mountain views.
Now available for stays between June and August 2021, book your Summer Made Simple stay at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale now by visiting hyattregencyscottsdale.com or calling 800-55-HYATT, 480-444-1234.
The Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa is located at 7500 E Doubletree Ranch Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258.
Photos courtesy Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa At Gainey Ranch