AZFoothills.com gets a major makeover! If you haven’t noticed yet, last week our booming mothership Web site underwent some minor formatting changes. Well, this Saturday, January 1, 2011, marks the first day Face of Foothills winner, Tori, will be the beautiful face and staple of AZFoothills.com!
Last year’s winner, Stephanie, has been the header of the Web site for all of 2010 and now Valley native Tori will take on this important role.
Tori attended Xavier College Prep. in Phoenix. Her mom canceled a trip to New York on the last day to make sure she could support her daughter and vote.
The two winners were crowned in front of hundreds of their friends and families at Scottsdale Fashion Square November 4.
Tori has won a $10,000 prize package, which includes:
- A professional photo shoot with a cover and fashion spread in Arizona Foothills Magazine
- Her face on the header of AZFoothills.com and e-newsletters for a full year
- $5,000 piece of jewelry from Molina Fine Jewelers
- $1,000 cash courtesy of Arizona Foothills
- $500 to bebe
- A two-night stay at W Scottsdale
- A year membership to Crossfit Scottsdale
- A two-night stay at the W Scottsdale
- Spa treatments from the Alvea Spa at Encanterra
- Spray tan credit
- A year’s supply of Tasti-D-Lite frozen dessert and a year’s supply of Popchips!
AZFoothills.com is the Valley’s fastest-growing Web site. Arizona Foothills Magazine and AZFoothills.com are dedicated to providing resourceful information on dining, entertainment, homes, fashion, culture and events in Arizona. Arizona Foothills Magazine is published monthly and is audited by an accredited outside company.
Scottsdale-based Media That Deelivers, Inc. (www.mediathatdeelivers.com) is a leading luxury magazine publisher that produces the monthly Arizona Foothills Magazine, AZFoothills.com and EstatesWest.com. The company also publishes an array of custom products for world-renowned organizations like The Westin Kierland.