Whether you’re single or in a relationship, there’s always those “taboo” questions about dating, relationships, sex, breakups, divorce, intimacy, marriage that everyone has, but no one says.
From 6:30-9:30 p.m. this Friday, relationship expert Mike Lindstrom will help clear the air at a Red Carpet Happy Hour Event – “TABOO” – at the Wrigley Mansion, where guests can participate in a fun and safe forum to talk about all the tough subjects men and women struggle to communicate on. Lindstrom and a local celebrity panel, including Arizona Foothills’ own President Michael Dee, Professional Stylist Fawn Cheng, President of Flavor Marketing Niki Woehler and Roxanne Baldwin, will moderate and share in the conversation with an open-mic audience.
The evening starts with 45 minutes of mingling, cocktailing as Lindstrom and his panel of celeb guests roam the crowd eliciting feedback from the audience on the topics they most want to hear about and discuss that night.
At the end of the evening, there will be a prize drawing. Each attendee will receive raffle tickets for the chance to win giveaways such as:
- 1 Free Night @ Hotel Indigo Scottsdale
- 3 Hours of Limo Service from Starry Nights Transportation
- Wine Membership & Brunch for 2 @ The Wrigley Mansion
- A Goody Bag from Slumber Parties by Jennifer
Lindstrom and business partner, keynote speaker and dating coach, Dan Lier wrote “Men: 10 Secrets Every Woman Should Know from Two Guys That Do,” answering tough questions like how to create an intimate and trusting relationship, and what your man’s texts really mean. After the book’s success, Lindstrom decided to take talk to the stage by hosting “Taboo” sessions.Lindstrom and Lier have a combined 30 years experience in relationships and have even been featured on Inside Edition, The Today Show , The Howard Stern Show, CNN, MSNBC and others.
Guests can receive 50 percent off a VIP ticket through LivingSocial.com at $49 per person (a $100 value).
VIP admission includes:
- Access to the VIP area w/ exclusive Champagne specials
- 1 Complimentary Drink (Beer, Wine or Well Cocktails)
- Complimentary Appetizer Buffet
- A SIGNED copy of Mike Lindstrom’s book
- A VIP Gift Bag filled with goodies
- 5 Raffle Tickets for the OHH! Prize Drawing that evening
Click here to claim!