The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
Celebrating its partnership with the Pageant of the Masters and Festival of Arts, The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel presents the Behind the Velvet Rope Experience. Excitement is building for the 2013 Pageant as it celebrates the 80th birthday of “living pictures.” This year’s theme, The Big Picture, adds a cinematic spin to the world-class presentation with classic masterpieces that inspired legendary filmmakers.
The Behind the Velvet Rope experience is an exclusive offer where guests can rub elbows with fine artists on a guided docent tour and then experience the thrill of being back stage just before show time. Behind the Velvet Rope starts at $1,475 per night and includes:
• Ritz-Carlton Ocean View Club Level accommodations, including resort fee
• Ritz-Carlton preferred seating for two for the Pageant of the Masters stage performance
• Guided docent tour of the Festival of Arts at 5 p.m.
• Backstage tour of the Pageant of Masters at 7:30 p.m.
• 1 p.m. late check out
• Pageant Program and welcome amenity
The Big Picture experience starts at $645 per night and includes:
• Overnight accommodations in a pool/garden view guestroom, including resort fee
• Welcome amenity and Pageant Program
• Two premium seat tickets to the Pageant of the Masters stage performance
• Admission for two to Festival of Arts
Both Pageant experiences are available July 7 through August 31, 2013. Reservations can be made at www.ritzcarlton.com/Lagunapackages.
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel is also a perfect destination for the ultimate family beach vacation. A Beach Butler is on the scene to assist with carrying all of the seaside gear and helps plan the day while guests connect with their kids. The ocean front resort fulfills everyone’s wishes with options that include spa, tennis, golf and an eco-adventure center that is dedicated to showcasing Southern California’s natural wonders. Family fun and recreation are important parts of a summer vacation and families can enjoy a variety of activities all located within a short distance from the resort. For a true Southern California experience, surfing is a popular activity and lessons can be arranged through the resort’s concierge. This iconic family resort gives access to three miles of sandy beach captivating views of the Pacific and an unmatched Southern California setting that creates memories to last a lifetime.