Attention, beer drinkers: The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix’s bistro 24 has launched a new signature draft beer, the B-24 Liberator Ale, in partnership with Four Peaks Brewery in Tempe. The new ale is described as “a British beer with a moderate body and a lightly hopped finish. The golden refreshing beverage has a mellow bitterness and a slightly malt flavor, that when served ice cold it pairs perfectly with Executive Chef Stephen Toevs’ Bomber Burger.” Through the end of October, guests who order the Bomber Burger will receive one complimentary pilsner of B-24 Liberator Ale and tastings for those of age are always welcome.
The new B-24 Liberator Ale is available during bistro 24′s 5-4-5 happy hour. There are new hours, 4 to 7 p.m. every Tuesday through Friday. The restaurant is dishing up five bar bites and five favorite drinks for $5 each, including the new B-24 Liberator Ale on draft. Here is the new happy hour menu:
5-4-5 Bar Bites:
• Fried Cheddar Cheese Curd with Whole Grain Mustard Aioli
• Truffle Fries with Parmesan Aioli
• Chef Selection Cured Meats and Olives
• Kim & Scott’s Pretzel with B-24 Liberator Cheese Sauce
• Roasted Garlic and Artichoke Hummus
• Bejeweled Bling (Tequila, Cointreau, Prickly Pear)
• Stiletto (Vodka, Lemonade, Cranberry)
• Sommelier Selection Wine of the Day
• B-24 Liberator Ale and Select Drafts
For more info on bistro 24, click here.
For more fab foodie news, follow us on Twitter @AZFoothillsfood, become a fan on Facebook or check us out on Pinterest.