Pitched between the history pages of the Inca Empire in South America and the modern enclaves of Lima and Cuzco, Peru is a majestic bucket list destination that Miraval Resorts is proud to present as its Miraval Journey of the fall.
“Peru offers some of the world’s most breathtaking visual, cultural and environmental treasures that inspire us to live life in the moment,” CEO of Miraval, Michael Tompkins says, “which is exactly what Miraval Journeys sets out to accomplish.”
Miraval offers a private 10-day tour of Peru, beginning in the culturally-rich city of Lima. Venture through ancient roads and broaden your historical palate with a city tour of the Plaza de Armas, Government Palace, the Cathedral, and the famed Larco Herrera Museum.
By day four, find yourself at Ollantaytambo, and Incan town that is still inhabited and its original architecture. Choose to take off via horseback or rafting through the land framed by the snow-capped Andes.
And what is a trip to Peru without a stop at the famous Machu Picchu site? Enjoy overnight accommodations in superior rooms at the Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo and take a hike (literally) to the sacred ground of one of the new seven wonders of the world.
Finally, explore the colorful city of Cuzco, visiting the art disctrict and taking in all the sights and sounds along the way.
• Roundtrip transfers from/to airports
• Bottled water available in all vehicles during transfers and tours
• Private sightseeing with local English speaking guides
• Choice of horseback riding, rafting, or Maras/Moray driving tour on October 7th (maximum capacities will apply)
• Accommodations based on double/single occupancy for 9 nights total in mostly 5 star hotels and one 4 star hotel as listed above
• 19 meals as indicated in the itinerary above
• Sightseeing and entrance fees • Hotel taxes and service charges
• Train tickets on Vistadome train • Airline tickets – Lima/Cuzco/Lima – Non-refundable, economy class
• Tips to guides, drivers, and tour escort
Cost is $8,800 per person, not including international airfare.
To learn more, visit www.miravalresorts.com.