Escape to Southern California for a Valentine’s Day rendezvous. The following hotels and resorts in San Diego, Orange County and the Bay area are welcoming couples with enticing love-themed specials throughout the month of February.
L’Auberge Del Mar
Overlooking Del Mar Beach in San Diego, L’Auberge Del Mar is offering a special Ride the Wave of Love package that captures the perfect romantic California experience. Starting at $1,014 per night, the package includes:
- Guestroom accommodations for two
- One-hour semi-private Fulcrum surf lesson for two
- $150 credit to enjoy at KITCHEN 1540, Coastline, any resort bar or in-room dining
- $325 credit for any treatment or service at Spa L’Auberge
To book, please visit www.laubergedelmar.com.
The Inn Above Tide in Sausalito
As the only Bay area luxury, boutique property sitting directly on the water, The Inn Above Tide in Sausalito is featuring a romantic Cozy Company Bundle to complement stays in wood-burning fireplace rooms. Scent the fire with pine cones before cuddling up to enjoy a bottle of Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon and assorted Recchiuti Chocolates as you challenge each other with CB2’s chic deck of Brain Teasers.
The cost of the Cozy Company Fireplace bundle add-on is $135, with room rates starting at $385 per night, and suites starting at $845 per night.
For more information, please visit www.innabovetide.com.
Hotel Irvine Orange County
Centrally located in the heart of Orange County, Hotel Irvine has two Valentine’s-themed offerings:
Room for Romance package
- $100 in hotel credits toward a dinner date at EATS Kitchen & Bar or to join the cocktail masters at Red Bar and Lounge for the hotel’s all-new Mixology Date Night cocktail-making class offered Saturday nights in February.
- Complimentary in-room movie
- Free valet parking.
- Rates starting at $219 per night.
For more information, please visit, www.hotelirvine.com.
Mixology Date Night at Red Bar and Lounge at Hotel Irvine
Head to Hotel Irvine’s Red Bar and Lounge every Saturday in February for Mixology Date Night, where couples will learn to create delicious cocktails while enjoying shareable plates. $35 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
For reservations, please call 949-225-6757.
The Citizen Hotel in Sacramento, CA
Known for its unique historic charm meets modern sensibility, The Citizen Hotel in downtown Sacramento’s Full Stimulus package is a decidedly tongue-in-cheek take on politics, and includes:
- Naughty Love Box
- Bottle of sparkling wine and dessert for two by Grange Restaurant & Bar’s Pastry Chef
- $90 credit to dine at Grange, complimentary valet parking and late checkout.
To book, please visit www.thecitizenhotel.com.